Here at Dive there are many ways as an adult to get involved. Activities like our women's mentor groups that meet at least once per month, there are Sunday school classes, Wednesday night Bible studies, senior outings and more. It's important to us that we connect families with each other and with the Lord.
- Ladies Aid- Ladies group in the church who meet monthly, plans funeral dinners, baby shower and etc
- Wednesday Night Bible is held in our sanctuary at 6:30pmWith an adult class in the FLC, lead by Pastor Joe
- Senior outing- Lead by Brenda Corey. The seniors take trips monthly to every other month.
- Children's Christmas- We yearly provide Christmas for 80 to 150 Lawrence County kids under the age of 18. Debbie Maze is the leader of the ministry.
- Hoops for Christ- Hoops is a yearly basketball league that begins in Jan and ends the week before spring break. Hoops is lead up by lots of families in the church. This year the point of contact in Tammy, our secretary, and Adam Parsley.
- Ministry Teams- Monthly (1st Sunday night of the month) we meet to discuss the various ministries of the church. This gives everyone an opportunity to lead and be heard.
- Sunday night college group. College kids from right here in Bedford meet to share the love of Christ together, there is fellowship, discipleship and food! What college kid doesn't like free food. Cody Thatcher is the point of contact for this.
- Real Life Discipleship Class- Currently we are working through a RLD class. It's a 12 week program that will teach you what a disciple- maker is and looks like. It's a wonderful class that will deepen your relationship with the Lord and strengthen your fellowship with fellow believers and broaden your out-reach.
Men's group outings
Women's group outings